- Published: September 24, 2021
We’re a group of experienced developers. In our day-to-day, we build Lusha outbound products used by thousands of users. We make decisions based on data and numbers and run AB-tests to improve our products. We are writing high-quality code in Node/React and focusing mainly on user experience and customers.
What will you be doing?
As a growth full-stack developer, you will take full ownership of features and products from design, implementation, testing, and deployment to production end to end.
- Join a multidisciplinary team practicing growth methodologies, and develop client-facing products to meet distinct and changing business objectives.
- Leading projects from concepts through design to implementation.
- Work closely with BI analysts to understand data and make decisions upon it.
- Working directly with peers - product managers from all areas, SEO managers, marketing managers, designers etc.
- Our Stack - React.JS, Redux, Mobyx Node.js, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL, Postgres.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and can execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for learning new technologies, and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights to improve your feature/product.
- Organized. You can manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various workstreams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the other squads and with every team at Lusha. You can work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- Strong technical skills and a passion for end-to-end development
- Growth orientation an advantage
- 3+ years of experience of Full-stack development
- Front-end oriented with a focus on delivering amazing user experience while also taking performance into consideration.
- Team player, strong communication skills, and empathetic.
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people).
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter, and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.