Stampli is the most powerful way to process and pay vendor invoices. With a focus on collaboration and automation, Stampli enables its customers to achieve invoice approvals 5x faster than manual, paper based workflows. Our customers’ love for the product is the core of our success, contributing to G2 Crowd naming Stampli a “Leader in AP Automation ” eight times in a row.
Stampli turns the invoice into a communication tool by offering an in-app communications hub connected to the invoice. Stampli seamlessly integrates with many ERPs. Instead of a multi-month implementation phase, Stampli can be integrated to most ERPs after a single setup call.
We’re looking for Group Manager with a track record of technical leadership, collaboration, and server-side software development experience to join our team.
We're a fast growing startup company looking for talented experienced developers, located near Hashalom train station in Midtown tower.
● Direct manager of multiple Teams Leaders up to 15 developers in 2 teams
● Manage the development work on the product roadmap
● Drive for continuous improvement in quality, best practices and methodologies
● Responsible for the domain knowledge, new technology adoption, technical skills of the team and best practices
● Responsible for all people aspects of the team, such as hiring, reviews, mentoring, and career development
● Inspire the team for innovation and high standard of code
● Manage customer escalations to R&D
Desired Skills and Experience
● At least 10 years of experience in software engineering, including 4 years of experience as a Group manager
● 5+ years of experience in Java programming and Back End frameworks
● Experience in developing SAAS products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a broad enterprise system.
● Deep knowledge in cloud architecture and software design
● Advanced troubleshooting capabilities. Capable of debugging and being the technical FP for the team
● Great and proven ability to tackle projects with a can-do attitude
● Team player, incorporating with many interfaces from the product, services, support, sales and marketing
● Proven experience in recruiting and growing talents to the success
● Initiative with a CAN-DO approach that is also a hands-on person
● Organized person and work with methodologies
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
In the news: