Lightricks creates award-winning apps - in the field of image, video and sound processing - used by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world.
We develop apps based on cutting-edge research. Our graphics team creates intelligent visual effects driven by this research.
If you are looking to express your creativity while squeezing the maximum from the GPUs - we’d love to hear from you.
- Implement stunning visual effects driven by state of the art research.
- Build infrastructure for the company’s rendering tasks.
- Guide product development teams with graphics best practices.
- Write clean, efficient code that is easy to understand, test and maintain.
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++
- Experience with rendering APIs (Open/WebGL, DirectX, Metal, Vulcan) and shading languages.
- Familiarity with calculus and linear algebra.
- Curiosity in benchmarking, debugging and optimizing code.
Preferred qualifications (any subset will be preferable):
- Experience in building rendering engines (iOS, Android, Web, cross-platform).
- Experience developing in Unity, Unreal
- Familiarity with Image processing, Computer Vision and packages like OpenCV, dlib, Eigen.
- Experience with GPGPU (Cuda, Metal, OpenCL).
- Android development experience.
- Ability to lead and mentor engineers, guiding growth in technical skills