Artlist is a fast-growing creative technology company providing video creators with high-quality music, sound effects, footage and digital assets for video, as well as powerful video and image editing software. With our revolutionary license and cutting-edge creative tools, we’re on the fast track to becoming the ultimate 360 degree solution for video creators.
Today, Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for creators in over 160 countries. Among our 16M clients are Google, Apple, Nike, Coca-Cola, Ikea, Mercedes, Samsung, Wix, Netflix, Dior and many more.
Artlist consists of 4 products:
- Artlist.io, a royalty-free music and SFX platform
- Artgrid.io, a curated stock footage platform
- MotionArray.com, an all-in-one marketplace for creators that offers video templates, presets, music, SFX, stock footage, motion graphics and stock photos
- FXhome, a cutting-edge video, VFX and image editing software
About Motion ArrayMotion Array (acquired by Artlist last year) is an all-in-one creative marketplace for digital creators, focused on delivering a variety of digital media assets: video templates, motion graphics, video plugins, music, SFX, footage and photos. Our goal is to stay on top of today’s technologies and industry trends to create the best catalog in the industry. Our team curates, analyzes, researches and creatively constructs lists of the best assets to present to users on the platform, so they can quickly and easily find the right media for their video.
We’re seeking a full-time Graphics Team Manager to join our vibrant content team in Tel-Aviv.
Wake up for this:
As the manager of the Graphics team, you will have the opportunity to shape the vision and creative direction of a new graphic catalog. You will be responsible for:
- Defining the new catalog, based on industry needs and standards
- Setting up the team’s infrastructure and recruiting new team members
- Ongoing management tasks, including managing a team of curators, reviewing and improving our graphic catalog standard and ultimately building us up to be the best graphic catalog in the marketplace world
- You will work closely with stakeholders from product teams, A&R, legal, finance, dev and more
- Minimum 7 years experience in the graphic design industry
- Experience working in a product company - advantage
- A degree in graphic design or similar, from a leading educational institution
- Experience managing a team of 4 employees or more
- Highly strategic thinking
- Be on top of the latest trends in graphic design, tech trends and innovations
- A natural multitasker, self motivated, fast learner and problem solver
- Charismatic, leader at heart, knows how to push and motivate creative individuals and teams
- Native level English with proficient reading and writing skills