Join us on our mission to make the internet a safer place!
GeoEdge is a leading cybersecurity provider in the digital advertising industry.
You're a DESIGNER! You were born to create. Your passion and obsession with detail overwhelm every cell in your body. You love to develop and produce exciting and compelling visuals. As GeoEdge’s graphic design ninja, you will be responsible for the company's visual storytelling, owning the design of our various digital assets.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design digital marketing materials, such as landing pages, banners, marketing emails, social media images, eBooks, etc
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate the appearance and function of websites
- Design internal and external company presentations
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, such as menus, tabs and widgets
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborate with the marketing team, and product team to bring ideas from concept to execution.
- Pay close attention to detail while working under deadline pressure
- 1-2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer in a global tech company – must
- Familiarity with UI UX interactive design
- Familiarity with digital media
- Excellent understanding of typography, layout, color, and photography
- Experience developing design language and systems for creative projects, both digital & non-digital
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, Figma, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven track record in developing brand and UX products
- Excellent eye for detail