- Published: February 15, 2022
Bringg's vision is to connect people and brands through innovative delivery and fulfillment that is accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We do this with our innovative cloud platform that connects, automates and orchestrates supply chain technology, people and providers.
We believe that retailers and logistics providers facing today’s new digital reality, need to differentiate and scale their services to gain market share. We rapidly enable new fulfillment and delivery models that maximize customer experience, optimize operations, and scale up the business using data-led analytics and machine learning technology.
Bringgsters are passionate about solving complex problems at a high scale, they are smart, innovative, creative, and push the product forward and make a real impact in the industry.
Bringg is looking for a highly-skilled, pixel-perfect brand and marketing designer with experience in web and print design to join our marketing team in Tel Aviv.
You’ll be working closely with different teams and stakeholders throughout the company. Your unique and precise style, as well as attention to detail, will make an impact on Bringg’s brand look, marketing campaigns, company website, and more.
The powerful and eye-catching visuals and reports you will create will be used across Bringg’s marketing channels, including the website, ebooks, landing pages, presentations, and much more.
This role is ideal for a passionate, data-driven, highly-organized, and marketing-savvy individual with excellent communication skills who also likes to have fun!
- Create high-quality, engaging graphic designs across different media, including website, SM Campings, events, PPT’s, employee branding, and more
- Develop innovative concepts for diverse marketing materials while maintaining the brand guidelines.
- Develop and maintain consistent branding
- Design our website and develop new components while working on a transparent design system
- Proactively research and analyze market trends for innovative solutions/improvements to our design process to boost campaign activity/performance.
- Deliver projects according to deadlines
- Collaborate with various team members across departments to accomplish each project
- Conceptualize, present and execute your ideas from A to Z: Lead your own creation
- Work closely with Art Lead and LiveOps managers to create unique designs.
- Please add your Portfolio link to the application
- 3+ years experience in brand and marketing design (online and offline)
- Degree in Graphic design, visual communication, advertising, or similar
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Conceptual thinker
- Self-taught, curious, fast learner
- Outstanding visual and UI design skills
- High proficiency in typography, layout, and grid
- Advanced design, color, composition and, typography abilities
- A professional and responsible approach to timelines & deadlines
- Master of Adobe CC, presentation software, Google slides
- Video/Animation Experience - a HUGE advantage
- Familiar with presentation and deck creation
- High level of written and verbal English