WalkMe is seeking a top-notch, ambitious self-starting Graphic Designer, who can conceptualize art for print and digital designs, thrives in a collaborative team environment, and possesses a combination of creative and technical skills
What will you actually be doing?
- Be an integral part of the marketing and communications team creating concepts and design solutions that have a strong visual impact
- Develop creative ideas and concepts
- Choose the appropriate media and style to meet the objectives defined by the marketing team
- Make necessary improvements to existing graphics
- 2+ years experience in Web design - websites, landing pages, banners
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign - Must
- Adobe Premiere and After Effects - advantage
- Ad agency experience - advantage
- Elementor (WP plugin) knowledge - Advantage
- Print experience - flyers, brochures, conferences, booth design, etc.
- Stronger than average creative, organizational, and time management skills
- A detail-oriented self-starter who can easily multitask and who understands project management stages
- Excellent presentation, communication, and computer skills
- A team player able to handle criticism and implement suggestions to improve concepts and designs