- Published: November 21, 2022
Grants and Development Manager
The Jaffa Institute runs 30+ programs for disadvantaged people of all ages in central Israel. Work is based at the Jaffa Institute's offices in south Tel Aviv, with some flexibility to WFH.
· Leading a team of grant & content writers.
· Managing the grants & reporting calendar.
· Writing & editing grant materials, including LOIs, proposals, and reports.
· Researching & contacting prospective donors.
· Creating & scheduling social media content, newsletters, campaigns & other PR materials.
· Assisting with group & donor visits.
· Completing other projects.
· Native level English (written & spoken), Hebrew is a plus!
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
· Identification with the Jaffa Institute's mission.
· Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
Subject line: Grants and Development Manager