Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
We are looking for a Global Technical Manager. A result-driven professional, experienced in support, delivery and post-delivery
Reporting to: Global Service Director
You will head a unit focused on technical support and delivery. You will directly lead 3 team leaders in Israel and will hold matrix global responsibility acrossall regions.
This role requires a high level of collaboration with different units and partnerships with other leaders in the organization to ensure our customers TCE.
Your success will be measured by maintaining excellent customer engagement and satisfaction. TCE and support KPIs will be key to your success.
What will you do?
- Support our customer base together with regional organizations in the phases of post-sale, Delivery, ongoing service.
- Oversee NPI installations and plans, deliveries, break and fix escalations, planning, team management.
- Lead escalations and direct customer interactions both in support and delivery.
- Plan, create methodologies, and share knowledge on a global level.
- Manage multiple interfaces, including Sales, customer success, Product groups, and R&D aiming together to create long-term customer satisfaction.
- Make sure we have the people, tools, methodologies, and abilities to meet our objectives and exceed expectations.
- At least 5 years of experience in various professional Services, project management, and support roles
- A great leader of people and teams, in a rapidly changing, direct, and matrix environment
- Passion for services and helping customers
- A self-motivated, hard-working, innovative person with analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Highly technical in the field of Printing and textile
- Excellent oral, presentation, written communication, and organizational skills
- Thrives under pressure and knows how to operate in uncertainty
- English fluency - A MUST
- Willingness and ability to travel abroad frequently