Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform. If you don’t know what SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is, Google it now. What we envisioned already 6 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security.
We continue to grow and are looking for an additional experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join our amazing team!
Cato Networks is a team of veteran technology and security experts, looking to change the world. Bringing in top-notch employees that impact our technology, business, and company culture is one of our most strategic missions. In order to make it happen, we’re hiring a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our dynamic HR Team. The Talent Acquisition Partner will have the opportunity to make a real impact on our success.
As part of the Talent acquisition specialist role, you will be responsible for E2E recruitment process, working closely with managers and ensuring the best candidate experience. You will spot top talent, pitch our company and vision, build and shape great teams, and use innovative recruiting methods.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to becoming the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process for technical roles in Tel-Aviv - from sourcing, crafting profiles & phone interviewing to in-depth behavioral interviews and issuing an offer
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talents while creating a great candidate experience
- Be a trusted partner with hiring managers, understanding their needs, maintaining communication and leading successful recruitment
- Build and maintain relationships with outside recruiting agencies. Manage the contract and budget process with recruiting partners.
- Deeply understand the business, Cato’s culture and various roles
- Partner in creating internal referral programs and build enthusiasm and support for driving candidate referrals from existing employees
- 3+ year's experience in E2E recruiting cycle for technical roles - a must
- At least 2 years of experience from a high-tech/startup company - a must
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub and more)
- Proven experience in in-depth behavioural interviews
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- Create and maintain an excellent candidate experience
- Experience from Security & Networking companies - advantage
- Excellent English and Hebrew, both verbal and written
- Able to work in a start-up environment: Can-do attitude, ability to work in a super intense and dynamic environment
- A true team player who is willing and excited to contribute to our team’s and company's success
- Self-starter, independent, results-oriented, and attentive to details
- B.A in Social Science / Behavioural Science or equivalent