Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
Kornit Digital (NASDAQ: KRNT) is a worldwide market leader in sustainable, on-demand, digital fashion and textile production technologies. The company is writing the operating system for fashion with end-to-end solutions including digital printing systems, inks, consumables, software, and an entire global ecosystem that manages workflows and fulfillment.
Click to learn more >
Reports to: CPO
Location: Afek Industrial Park, Rosh HaAyin
What will you do?
- Build an effective Global Talent Acquisition strategy and processes that supports business growth
- Lead the talent acquisition team and manage team efforts based on company targets
- Partner with hiring managers, become their trusted TA advisor, sharing market trends and insights
- Work closely with the Global HR team to ensure optimal alignment of strategy, processes, and projects
- Lead strategic HC planning
- Manage org hiring plan and KPI’s
- Be a partner to the HR and Manager in all TA aspects
- Build, nurture and develop a robust pipeline of great candidates
- Produce excellent candidate experience
- Manage company’s internal mobility area
- Support unit’s relocation processes
- Develop and maintain innovative sourcing channels, referral programs and recruitment campaigns
- Work with Employer branding team to bring new initiatives and encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Build a diversity and inclusion plan for recruiting
What should you have?
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager
- At least 4 years of hands-on talent acquisition
- Ability to serve as a strategic partner at all levels including senior management
- High communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Open minded with a “can-do” attitude
- Experience in a global environment- An advantage