- Published: June 15, 2021
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
Glassbox is looking for a Global Sourcing Specialist to join our Global HR team. If you are energetic, curious, eager, driven by challenges, and live & breathe social networks – we’ve been looking for you!
What You Will Do
- As a Global Sourcing Specialist, you will reach out to potential candidates for our unique global positions via a variety of sources such as social networks, our database, and more
- You will be responsible for various channels to search and contact potential (active and passive) candidates via social networks (e.g Facebook, LinkedIn, GitHub, Boolean search)
- Work closely with Recruiters and take part in Kickoff meetings to develop a deep understanding of the requirements for each role, the functions of the position, and how it fits within the organization, in order to take full ownership of achieving your pipeline
- Work on global positions from different fields, such as R&D, Marketing, CS, and more
- Strategize creative ways to build short-term and long-term talent pipelines, enhance referral generation, and form onsite and online events
- Bring a great attitude while working in a cross-functionally team that is growing fast, highly technical, and within a global start-up environment
What You Will Need
- At least one year of experience sourcing for technical positions and of how to use direct sourcing channels - must
- High-level expertise in advanced sourcing techniques, including Boolean searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, sourcing and automation tools, Github & Stackoverflow, groups, and discussion forums
- A high level of efficiency, independence, time-management skills, and the ability to handle multiple open positions simultaneously
- Passion for sourcing and a “can do” attitude
- Excellent Hebrew and English communication skills - must
- Previous experience with Comeet
- Experience in content writing, recruitment marketing, or employer branding