- Published: May 18, 2021
RADWIN is a global provider of advanced broadband wireless communications.
The solutions we develop include point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and wireless mobility systems which enable our customers to deploy reliable communications infrastructure for lightning-fast wireless transfer of voice, data, and video, meeting the needs of telecommunications providers, mobile operators, and private networks – with applications including smart cities, public transport networks, security, airports and more.
Job Title: Global HR and Employee Experience Manager
Reports to: VP HR
Location: Ramat Hayyal Tel- Aviv
• Create an employee wellbeing strategy aligned with the organization's business goals.
• Organize all company events and oversee the entire process from strategy and planning to execution. This will involve coordinating with vendors for company celebrations, wellness activities, holiday celebrations, divisional team fun days, happy hours and more.
• Monitor employee experience via surveys, emails, etc to monitor employee experience and aim to achieve a positive work culture.
• Build a coherent and creative employee experience strategy across the employee life cycle, connecting employees to our brand, our values, and our culture.
• Apply data-driven decision-making processes to continuously iterate, improve and scale those programs.
• Manage the employee experience budget while ensuring timelines and deliverables are met.
• Support an employee experience strategy through the “New Normal” and drive a plan that enhances the RADWIN experience while working in a hybrid work environment.
• Managing all internal communication tools and platforms
• Gathering and understanding complex topics and creating audience-relevant and compelling messages and programs
• Playing an active role in the strategic direction and tactical execution of company-wide global employee events
• Supporting the communication of special projects and programs, organizational changes, etc.
• Representing the regional employee base and priorities into the overall Global Communications strategy and messaging
• At least 5 years in HR roles – a must
• At least 3 years in welfare/wellbeing roles - a must
• Hands-on experience with producing activities and events as an in-house function- a must
• Experience working in the hi-tech industry
• Creative, proactive, multitasker, with a hands-on approach - a must
• Proficiency in tracking budgets
• Experience in managing priorities in a high-pressure, results-oriented environment
• A true project manager at heart, with the ability to plan, coordinate and execute large-scale events
• Excellent English and Hebrew, both verbal and written - a must
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Familiarity with Social Digital - a must
• Relevant academic degree
• Full control of Excel, PowerPoint, Canva, Microsoft 365