SodaStream is looking for an experienced Global Head of Media.
This role will develop and lead the global strategy media at SodaStream. This role will develop clear guidelines and work models for markets to follow in deploying local media management. The role reports directly to the Global CMO and is located in SodaStream's HQ in Kfar Saba.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
· To build a coordinated media strategy across all markets that most efficiently delivers on SodaStream’s growth aspirations
· To propose the optimal mix of media channels that most effectively reaches our core target(s) – with a clear role for different channels / touchpoints in maximizing reach / relevance in the path to purchase.
· To set guidelines within which local markets will deliver against their specific needs (this should include a clear guidance on % investment in TV vs Digital / brand building vs activation)
· To create a transparent approach that allows learning between markets
· To develop clear KPIs for evaluating media performance
· To keep abreast of developments in the media market and to inform marketing teams accordingly
· To build strong strategic relationships with our key agency partners
· Extensive Media Strategy and Planning experience - at least 15 years of experience. Ideally agency and client-side
· Detailed knowledge of TV and digital channels
· Global / regional experience and mind-set
· English mother tongue level – a must
· Exceptional interpersonal and people management abilities; great connector and influencer coordinating multiple stakeholders across multiple markets
· Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
· Self starter – this is a new position and the successful candidate will be responsible for building the role in real time