Curious about what it’s like to work with the Taboola’s Advertisers Professional Services global teams and its customers as a Global 3rd Level Technical Support Manager ?
We’re glad you asked!
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Global 3rd Level Technical Support Manager Your global based team will provide expert service to Taboola’s customers while troubleshooting complex web and backend technology issues. As a 3rd Level Technical Support Manager, you will work with several teams within the company, ensuring all service level agreements are met and customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Lead a global team of experienced engineers who provide database and web application based technical support to Taboola’s clients
- Monitor team KPIs to ensure Service Level Agreements and Customer Satisfaction are met as well as other goals
- Initiate, plan and execute cross functional projects as part of Taboola’s Support strategy
- Collaborate on product, process and workflow improvements and act as the voice of customer in the organization
- Mentor team members - identify areas for continued learning and development and define career goals through personal meetings and b-yearly reviews
- Act as a focal point of Taboola’s Technical Support with Taboola teams from Professional Services, R&D, Product Management, Sales, and Account Management
- Independently handle complex issues while keeping Support and Professional Services management informed
- Ensure knowledge transfer from your team to other teams in Support
- On boarding of new products/features to be supported to ensure one-stop-shop operation
What are the skills a good 3rd Level Support Team Lead needs to have?
- 4 or more years of technical support engineering experience
- 3 or more years managing people or as a Team Lead
- Experience working with global R&D and Product Management teams
- Deep knowledge of technical support-related performance indicators and Service - Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Experience managing business and/or direct client escalations
- Passion for customer service, relationship building, and self learning
- Experience mentoring, developing, and motivating engineering teams
- Tech or Ad Tech Industry experience – An advantage
- An experience managing offshore teams – An advantage
Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply Online” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.