- Published: August 29, 2021
* Team8 Portfolio Company
GetApril is an ambitious stealth mode company backed by Team8 Fintech leveraging data to help US individuals have better financial outcomes.
Team8 is a company-building venture group that builds and invests in companies specializing in Data, AI, Fintech, and Cybersecurity. The Team8 model supports entrepreneurs with an in-house team of researchers, growth experts, and talent acquisition specialists, and a “village” community of enterprise c-level executives and thought leaders. Whether building a new company from scratch or investing in companies already on their journey, Team8 brings a rich ecosystem to work hand in hand with entrepreneurs in accelerating.
we’re looking for a brilliant, curious, creative, and fun-loving Senior Full-Stack with a passion for data that’s ready to take on a huge opportunity to build both April’s customer-facing platform and 1st of its kind analyst “coding” platform!
If you’re all that and looking to lead, invent, and grow professionally you should definitely consider applying to join us on our journey!
- Lead the design and development of GetApril’s customer-facing experience.
- Lead the design and development of GetApril’s analyst tooling experience.
- Be Part of our core engineering and leadership team.
- Build a cloud-native application with a modern microservices architecture.
- Mentor, and grow the team, our practices, and our technology stack.
- Work closely with the product & UX to define the company roadmap and execute the development plans.
- Design system architectures, select/evaluate tools, and open source projects to use within our architecture.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience building production-level web applications in large-scale products.
- 5+ years of experience with modern full-stack frameworks Flutter/React/Angular or equivalent programming language, developing high-scale applications
- Passion for clean code and agile work
- Experience in working with analysts or developing complex tools for semi-technical users
- Strong architecture skills - ability to design for scale, and velocity, robustness, and readability of end-to-end data-driven solutions.
- Experience with modern cloud environments
- Passion for data, customer experience, and building high-quality software!
- Excellent communication and a great team member. Work daily with our product, users, and the rest of the engineering team to make things work