- Published: July 27, 2021
Cobwebs is a global leader in Web Intelligence, using the most advanced AI technologies to help law enforcement organizations and national security agencies detect risks and threats on the web. We are a fast-growing company whose customers include top government agencies and private sector entities worldwide.
We are seeking a talented Web Intelligence Analyst to join our local team with background in geographic information systems. In this role, you will be conducting in-depth intelligence investigations using our platforms, as well as helping to ensure customer enablement and satisfaction.
- Conduct combined WebINT and Geographic open-source investigations to develop use cases to be showcased.
- Work closely with customers to understand their operational and technical requirements and convey these to the sales team.
- Produce lengthy, detailed intelligence (OSINT) reports - both independently and at the request of sales, customers, etc.
- Assist with onboarding customers by proactively providing support, guidance on best practices, and providing relative use cases.
- Train and educate customers on the product upon purchase.
- Master the product offering and suggest enhancements based on end-user needs.
- Participate in professional events such as on-site demos and exhibitions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven knowledge in geographic information systems (i.e ArcGIS, QGIS)
- Mandatory - Proven track record working as a Webint Analyst for at least 3 years in law enforcement or an intelligence organization.
- Experience in conducting open-source investigations and other OSINT analysis tools.
- Results-driven, self-starter, outstanding interpersonal abilities, attention to detail, and organized.
- Proven technology skills.
- Demonstrated success in working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English - high level
- SQL or Python
- Microsoft Excel