Minute Media is a leading global content and technology company. We create authentic stories from diverse perspectives across our portfolio of content brands, which include The Players' Tribune, FanSided, 90min, DBLTAP, Mental Floss, and The Big Lead. We provide a platform for publishers to create, manage and distribute their content to millions of users.
We are looking for a passionate PPC Campaign Manager with a specialty in Google ads to promote our unique products. The ideal candidate will be an analytical thinker with an orientation for pop culture.
- Analyzing the performance of campaigns, maintaining and optimizing bids, budget caps, ROI, and other metrics
- Running A/B tests on copy and creative variations to optimize performance
- Managing account assets such as audiences, conversions, and micro-conversions
- Staying up to date with the right content channels, trends, and developments
- Impacting decision-making processes and proactively pushing for new insights based on analytical research
- Maintaining a working relationship with various departments in the company, working especially closely with the creative team
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Google Ads campaign manager mainly in GDN - Must
- Experience with Google analytics - Must
- Knowledge of native/social media buying platforms (Yahoo, Taboola, etc.) - Advantage
- Experience in running monthly campaign budgets of $100k+ in the US market
- Strong analytical and strategic skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- An eye for pop culture and what interests audiences across various niches
- Fluent English level
- Strong communication skills, ability to work independently, and drive to thrive in a multi-faceted environment
- Career development opportunities & different skill-based workshops are offered each quarter
- Hybrid work model
- Gradual return from parental leave
- Modern Health services for professional coaching and therapy sessions
- Fun company events and celebrations
- Community involvement opportunities, both in-person and remote
*Not sure that you're 100% qualified but are up for the challenge? We want you to apply!
Minute Media is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.