- Published: January 26, 2021
Matific is a leading global education technology provider, delivering an adaptive online learning platform for primary school mathematics. With our product being utilised by millions of students, teachers and parents in 50+ countries we are helping educate the youth and bring equality to education. With significant investment and a global team of over 100 employees, we are committed to achieving our goals. We’ve also picked up a number of awards including numerous CODiEs, Academics’ Choice and Edtech Digest to name a few.
What You Will Do?
- Be responsible for frontend and backend design and implementation of a brand NEW product!
- Work as part of an agile team, delivering great quality.
- Design, implement and innovate features, with cutting-edge technologies.
- Collaborating with other teams inside Matific, such as: R&D, product, Marketing and Content and Game designers located in Israel and globally.
- Bsc in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of hands on experience in software development (Server and client)
- At least 1 year of experience working with Unity
- Passion for both client-side and server-side development
- Highly communicative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for education and games
- Eager to take on the responsibility
Nice to Have
- Experience working with agile methodology
- Hands-on experience creating amazing games
- Experience with python
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with microservices and FAAS design
- Experience with Django, dynamoDB, cloudFormation
Important to Know
This is a FULL TIME position
We have a flexible schedule for working from home and from our offices