- Published: February 16, 2021
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is seeking a superstar game designer to join our product team.
If you want to work in the biggest studio in the industry and be the one to make a direct impact on it every single day, then this job is for you.
You’ll be expected to raise the bar with every decision you make – but hey, no pressure
- At least 2 years’ experience as a game designer
- Live and breathe CI - an estimated 50% of your time will be dedicated to knowing what’s going on in the industry and all its different facets (including internally in Playtika)
- A strong affinity to numbers – this is a numbers game and it requires a great mathematical understanding
- Ability to find creative solutions to design and business challenges
- Be well versed in UX and game flow
- Self-starter and able to tackle problems independently- Advantage
- Ability to understand users’ motivations- Advantage
- Iron, like a lion – someone who gets things done and push their ideas to fruition- Advantage
- A big thinker – someone who can think outside the box and be ready to shake things up- Advantage