* Team8 Portfolio Company
FundGuard is revolutionizing the investment funds technology space, offering game-changing operational and technology efficiencies and paving the way for financial and operational innovation.
FundGuard is a cloud-based investment funds operating system powered by artificial intelligence. It helps asset and fund managers administer investments across mutual funds, ETFs, hedge funds, insurance, and pension. FundGuard leverages modern cloud technologies and a revolutionary multi-dimension real-time design to transform an underserved industry that is limited today by archaic, primarily on-premise, batch-based, and non-scalable technology.
The company is led by an experienced team with successful exits, and backed by strong venture firms – recently raised a $12 million Series A round, following successful pilots with the largest investment banks in the US and Europe.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer to join us as the first full-time designer in the company. This is an opportunity to lead and grow the UX/UI discipline in a small startup on a path to success!
We are located in Azrieli Center Tel Aviv.
What will you be doing?
- Define and design the user experience of a complex B2B data product from an early stage
- Lead the UX/UI strategy to create and maintain simple and delightful experiences for our users as the product evolves and grows
- Work with product managers to understand user needs, research and prototype new experiences
- Work closely with the development team to deliver these experiences to market in an agile environment
- Build a research and usability testing methodology to better understand customer needs and pain point.
- 5+ years experience as a UX/UI specialist designing complex B2B information systems for responsive Web applications.
- Experience working in an end-to-end UX process from ideation, wireframing and prototyping based on data, user testing and customer feedback
- Strong portfolio with examples of full cycle from ideation to execution (must)
- Experience with Sketch (high proficiency is a must), Zeplin, Invision, Figma, Adobe - Creative suite, handoff environments and prototyping information software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment while dealing with ambiguity and working independently
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge and interest in financial markets