- Published: July 25, 2021
* Team8 Portfolio Company
FundGuard is revolutionizing the investment funds technology space, offering game-changing operational and technology efficiencies and paving the way for financial and operational innovation.
FundGuard is a cloud-based investment funds operating system powered by artificial intelligence. It helps asset and fund managers administer investments across mutual funds, ETFs, hedge funds, insurance, and pension. FundGuard leverages modern cloud technologies and a revolutionary multi-dimension real-time design to transform an underserved industry that is limited today by archaic, primarily on-premise, batch based and non-scalable technology.
The company is led by an experienced team with successful exits, and backed by strong venture firms - recently raised a $12 million Series A round, following successful pilots with the largest investment banks in the US and Europe.
- Own new and existing features from the drawing board to robust production-grade code
- Work closely with our Product team to research and design new core capabilities driving the company’s strategy
- Collaborate with full-stack and infrastructure teams to design end-to-end solutions that fit seamlessly into our clients’ workflows
- Solid proficiency (3+ years) in modern Java with Spring
- Experience developing large, scalable, distributed information systems using microservices architecture
- Mastery of high-performance, reentrant and efficient code
- Competency working with state of the art source control management and CI tools
- Computer Science degree(s) from leading universities or/and technological intelligence units graduate
- Good communication skills with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Nice to have skills
- Experience with (mostly) AWS frameworks such as Kafka, DynamoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch and S3
- Familiarity with “supporting” languages like Python, shell scripting
- Financial understanding or qualifications
- Experience with open source frameworks such as Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus and Grafana
- Experience in data profiling, complex sampling, statistical testing, and performing test of reliability on enterprise data