Stampli is the only Accounts Payable Automation (AP Automation) software that centers communications on top of the invoice so that AP collaborates better with approvers, vendors, and anyone involved with purchases to quickly resolve issues and questions, resulting in 5x faster approvals.
Automating accounts payable in this way gives users visibility into bill activities, statuses, and ownership with greater transparency and accountability. Audit-ready histories of approved bills are stored in the Stampli AP Automation system, and invoices can be downloaded anytime.
We're a fast growing startup company looking for talented experienced developers, located near Hashalom train station in Midtown tower.
- 3+ years of experience as a Team Lead/Scrum Master
- Russian Speaker- is a must!
- Leader with high motivation, a team player with a track record of technical leadership and technical collaboration
- Continuous and recent hands-on experience in developing applications using Java, AWS services, Serverless, microservices, Docker, and etc
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable web applications and services
- Ability to design, optimize, and refactor the code for improved performance
- Deep understanding of object-oriented concepts, design patterns, clean coding, and code review practices
- Experience in designing and developing a database model (Cloud-based NoSQL/DynamoDB)
- Experience with Java (at least 6 years)
- Continuous and recent hands-on experience with Agile methodology, and strong knowledge of software development best practices
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to use good judgment
- Strong hands-on with AWS technologies and services
- Experience with AWS technologies including DynamoDB, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, Dockers, and S3
- Self-management and strong prioritization skills
- Secure development practices