- Published: November 24, 2021
Ever had one of these days that you wanted to conquer the world and make a true impact? Keep reading!
We are Bringg - nice to meet you! Our mission is to help retailers and logistics companies scale up and optimize their customer experiences and logistics operations. We connect people and brands through innovative delivery and fulfillment that is accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Our SaaS cloud platform is used by everyone from Walmart and KFC, to Seko Logistics, Day & Ross, Dixon’s Carphone, Leroy Merlin and Party City.
We're seeking an hands on Team leader to lead one of the core teams in Bringg and take our product to the next level.
The team is responsible for a real-time high scale production system with enterprise clients relying on it, while solving complex technical problems and business use cases.
- 4+ years team management, hiring and building teams experience.
- 4+ years experience in NodeJs development.
- Strong OOP/OOD + design patterns
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases such as Postgres,Mysql, Redis or Memcached.
- Proven experience with asynchronous executions concepts.
- Experience working on complex systems and high scale production environments which are continuously deployed to customers.
- Experience in client side development - an advantage.
- Experience with RabbitMQ, GRPC, Kafka, Docker, WebSockets - an advantage.
- Experience in ruby - an advantage.
Being a Bringgster:
Purpose - having a meaningful career, the ability to influence and make a true impact.
People - having awesome fellow bringgsters, that will open their zoom-door, and heart to help you succeed!
Path - your growth and autonomy are our top interest, you are the CEO of your team and our job is to enable your growth
And, We fell in love with the hybrid work mode - so we're gonna keep it!