- Published: September 24, 2021
Lusha is growing and we are looking for a senior full-stack developer to join our team.
If you are a pro at solving real world problems for the UI and the backend for a product facing hundreds of thousand of users, you are a team player with great communications skills, have deep knowledge in web technologies, take ownership on what you do and eager to create an impact - continue reading cause this may very well be what you are looking for!
What will you be doing?
As a full-stack developer you will be working within a squad with product managers, designers, business analysts and an incredible team of developers and QA engineers to design and develop solutions for products that are facing customers from all over the world. You will help other developers, establish best practices and ensure clean and efficient code.
- Be part of a squad, working in an agile environment, using mainly node.js and react.js
- Analyze requirements, design solutions, debate them with the team and implement it to bring impact.
- Ensure quality by developing the corresponding tests
- Work on a product that is facing large amounts of end users
- Identify performance issues and design solutions
- Deploy using CI/CD to our microservices environment
- Innovate by sharing new techniques or technologies you’ve learnt
- 2+ years of experience as a Fullstack developer
- 2+ years of experience in Node.js
- 2+ years of experience using React.js
- Experience writing tests (Unit, component, functional, end to end)
- Experience with Sql and noSql DB’s
Nice to Have
- Experience with large scale web systems
- Experience with micro-frontends
- Experience with Kubernetes & dockers
- Experience with additional programming languages
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery