- Published: September 24, 2021
We’re a squad of experienced developers. In our day-to-day, we build Lusha Billing and Pricing System used by our users.
We design Billing solution according to Platform Best Practice. We are writing high-quality code in Node/React and focusing mainly on user experience and customers.
What will you be doing?
- As a full-stack developer, you will take full ownership of features and products from design, implementation, testing, and deployment to production end to end.
- You will be responsible for the production environments of the squad products that are used by thousands of customers worldwide.
- Design Integrated Billing Architectures and provide technical solutions for business needs
- Work closely with BI analysts to understand data and make decisions upon it.
- Translate business requirements into development roadmaps at scale.
- Work on cutting-edge technologies and become an industry leader.
- Work with cutting edge technologies.
- Write Tests and clean codes
- At least 2 years of experience in server-side technologies.
- At least 2 years of experience in NodeJS.
- Experienced with React.
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Go, Java, C/C++, or Python.
- Expertise in databases such as MySQL, Elastic, Redis, or other NoSQL databases.
- Deep knowledge of micro-service technologies and building REST APIs.
- Proven track record of delivering end to end solutions from scratch
- Curious, forward-thinking, driven to learn and experiment with new initiatives and tools.
- Advantage- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and can execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for learning new technologies, and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights to improve your feature/product.
- Organized. You can manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various workstreams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the other squads and with every team at Lusha. You can work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.