Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge:
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer to take part of our Development activity.
· Design and implement BackEnd features using Java on top of microservices architecture (Using spring, dropwizard, Solr, Cassandra etc.).
· Design and code web applications using the latest stack (React, ES6, Webpack, typescript etc.).
· Write a high quality, testable and reusable code.
· Build a pixel-perfect, top-notch UI.
· Be a major part of the team - bring your own ideas and have a great influence on the product.
· Learn and grow as an all-around professional.
· Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
· 3+ years of back-end programming experience in Java (or other JVM based language).
· At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Web development, at least 2 of them using the React framework.
· Fluent in JS / HTML / CSS.
· In-depth understanding of the web development process – design, development, deployment.
· Great interpersonal and communication skills.
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field.