Do you enjoy solving high-scalability challenges using cutting-edge technologies? Want the opportunity to join an exceptional core team at an early stage where every employee makes a huge difference? Be a part of a rapid growing startup that is changing the future of email and the way we work.
- Work side by side with highly skilled and motivated developers, building new features in cutting-edge technologies and directly impacting the future of email end-to-end
- Design, develop and implement product features throughout the whole stack - Server, DB, Client
- Ensure optimal performance and quality of high scale web applications and services
- Create a business impact by joining a growing team in a fast-paced working environment that supports productivity
About the company:
Spike revolutionizes email. We turn your email into chat conversations and add essential tools (e.g., video calls, notes, and tasks) into your inbox, so you can work and collaborate seamlessly with clients and team members - and actually enjoy it.
Spike is a fast-paced growing startup backed by leading VCs including Insight Partners, Wix and NFX. Spike is used by over 1.3 million people worldwide, including teams at Philipps, Shopify, Fiverr, Zillow and more.
Come join us to help shape the way the world stays connected and communicates!
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Proven experience with Node.js development
- Experience working with Relational Databases (MySQL – Advantage)
- Ability to carry out requirements from early phase to full implementation
- Fast learner and problem solver with great attention to detail
- High standards for code quality, testing, and performance