- Published: August 19, 2020
monday.com is looking for a full stack team lead to lead a team of highly talented and independent developers in a rapidly changing environment where code is deployed multiple times a day. You’ll join our Monetization Team based in our headquarters, Tel Aviv, Israel.
About The Role
- Centralize team's activities, including new feature development, automation, testing, bugs management, and planning your team's iterations in an Agile environment.
- Develop features end-to-end, from thinking about the product, working with UI/UX design team, development, testing, deployment, to post-deployment analysis.
- Our Stack- React.JS, Redux, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
- Experience managing a team and leading projects hands-on from start to finish
- 2+ years of proven management experience.
- Experience building web applications from scratch in a production environment
- Passion for both client-side and server-side development
- Team player, strong communication skills, empathetic, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)