ironSource Mobile is looking for an excellent experienced full stack team leader to join our R&D team and manage and lead our User Acquisition Platform and APIs.
In this role, you will take an integral part in designing, building and maintaining our various web applications,
using modern technologies in both server and client side, with an emphasis on high performance, scalability and availability.
This is a true, unique full stack team leader position that puts you in charge of everything in the system and the development cycle.
- Experience with cloud- based server infrastructure (e.g AWS, Google Cloud)
- Deep knowledge of NodeJS
- Deep knowledge of Angular framework
fullstack, node.js, angular, Team Leader, AWS, web
Skills - Technical 3:
Skills - Technical 4:
Skills - Technical 5:
- At least 3 years of experience in managing full stack teams.
- Extensive experience in design and development of web applications.
- At least 3 years of experience in server-side development with one or more of the following languages: JS (node), Java, Scala, Python, Go
- At least 2 years of experience in client-side development, using one or more of the following frameworks: Angular, React, Vue
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Linux environment and containers (docker)
- Experience with SOA, microservices and kubernetes
- Experience with high scale production environments
- Experience in Agile development, including CI, CD and automated testing
- Good understanding of Agile / Scrum methodologies.