SCADAfence is a successful, rapidly growing start-up offering a unique full suite of cybersecurity products to the industrial sectors (OT/IoT).
SCADAfence is looking for a Team Leader for the Web Application team (Full-stack), who is passionate about UI development, and building a team of full-stack professionals. SCADAfence Web Applications are based on NodeJS/ReactJS/MongoDB, now aiming to enhance and scale the applications to the next level.
In this position, you will work with our team of top-notch experts to craft SCADAfence's innovative Cyber Security platform. You will develop modern applications that work across OT SCADA networks to enable the early detection of cyber-attacks.
Can you do this consistently?
- Develop complex web applications for a cybersecurity product, and cloud platform
- Owning the entire process of developing new components, prototypes, and features.
- Manage and recruit team members
SCADAfence is the global technology leader in OT & IoT cybersecurity. SCADAfence offers a full suite of industrial cybersecurity products that provides full coverage of large-scale networks, offering best-in-class network monitoring, asset discovery, governance, remote access, and IoT device security. A Gartner “Cool Vendor” in 2020, SCADAfence delivers proactive security and visibility to some of the world's most complex OT networks, including the largest manufacturing facility in Europe. SCADAfence enables organizations in critical infrastructure, manufacturing, and building management industries to operate securely, reliably, and efficiently. To learn more, visit our LinkedIn.
Do you have the required skills and abilities?
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in Full Stack development
- Experience in leading a team of developers is a must
- Experience with React and Node.js is a must
- Experience with MongoDB and Linux-based deployments is an advantage
- A BSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering is an advantage
- A self-starter and quick learner that thrives in a startup environment
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Full proficiency in English
The position addresses both men and women.
Do you want to love where you work?
Amazing Product: SCADAfence has 3 amazing products, creating a paradigm shift in the OT security industry.
Bragging Rights: Rated the #1 OT security company on Gartner’s Peer Insights platform and with the most awards in 2020.
Awesome Culture: Most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind SCADAfence’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work. We also write comic books and cocktail books and call that “work”.
Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
Great Office: Best offices in Ramat Gan, fancy new offices with amazing 360 views of Tel Aviv’s skyline, right by the train and with access to hundreds of local restaurants.
Hybrid working environment: Working from home and the office in a comfortable manner to ensure worker safety & comfort.