Moon Active is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, and is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies providing entertainment for millions of active users across the globe.
We're looking for a Full Stack Team Leader to join our amazing and emerging R&D team focusing on a unique Business Application that directly affects our Game studios and end-users. As a Full Stack Team Leader, you'll build and lead a team that makes a huge impact on Moon Active's growth. You will hire and mentor top-notch Full-Stack Engineers, and manage the entire production cycle of your domain.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Architects, DevOps, and other tech leads in-game teams
- Build and Lead by example a team of Full-Stack Engineers
- Take on responsibility and ownership of the deliverables E2E, up-time, architecture & scale
- Manage the entire production life-cycle of your domain
- Stay up-to-date with cutting-edge technologies
- Implementation with attention to quality and best practices
- Take a major part in our strategic growth as R&D team - technology, process & professionally wise.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Full-Stack team leader with proven management experience
- At least 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Proven experience in frameworks such as React, Angular or equivalent SPA framework
- Proven experience with Node.js. development
- Self-learner, strong can-do attitude and great interpersonal skills