- Published: July 27, 2021
What will you do:
We are looking for a brilliant hands-on Full-stack Development Team Leader to join our top-notch technology team. As a Team Leader, you will have the autonomy and the authority to lead a team that builds amazing products in an agile development lifecycle. You will join a high cadence, highly technical, and savvy group of doers who are building Cynet’s products and platforms.
- Leading a development team in an agile environment
- Rapidly deliver high quality, scalable, enterprise-ready SaaS applications
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- 2+ years experience as Team Leader.
- Proven 4 years of experience in React.js a MUST.
- Proven 2 years of experience in Node.js a MUST.
- Knowledge in C# or Java – advantage!
- Strong prior data expertise supporting large scale data
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- Confident in your own skills while constantly seeking to learn and keep up with modern practices
- Knowledge in CI/CD environments
- Flexible- Open to switching contexts between tasks per priority shifts and switching between solutions adaptability
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, team player.
- Ability to explore and drive new ideas and technologies, think, and learn independently
- Comfortable with a startup-like environment
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively and in an uncertain environment
- Fluent in Hebrew and English