- Published: August 24, 2021
Guesty provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market. We are backed by the world's most prestigious accelerator YCombinator and by top VCs in the US and Israel. We are product market fit and growing rapidly.
Our team is growing and we are looking for a Team Lead to be accountable and lead the development of an agile team for the Operations Group. This is a great opportunity for experienced engineers looking to take their first leadership role! You will work in a dynamic environment, having the chance to impact the architecture and product aspects using multiple scalable, reliable platforms with several products. If you have hands-on web development experience, have worked with agile methodologies implementation and are a self-learner - We are looking for you!
The "Operations' group delivers features to streamline everything from the moment a reservation has been received until a guest checks out. This includes guest communications through our best-in-class Unified Inbox, orchestrating operational tasks using advanced reporting, workflow automations capabilities and addressing the on-the-ground operational team needs via our mobile app!
- Lead the architecture, technical design and development of cool new features, services, and APIs
- Coordinate between the product and your team to scope, estimate, test and deliver end to end features
- Integrate and continuously improve agile methodologies within your team
- Be a guide for how to write reusable code and libraries, optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Be a leader. Provide technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members
- At least 5 years of experience in development roles
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Team Lead / Technical Lead
- Proven experience in leading the fundamental of feature design principles behind a scalable application (functional & technical) using agile methodology
- A team player who knows how to drive things and listen
- Proven ability to motivate people and instill ownership, reliability, teamwork, and commitment
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience.