At the core of Atera’s objectives is product excellence, so we’re looking for an excellent Full Stack Team Lead to join our Billing team!
Our Billing team is responsible for managing our licensing and subscriptions platform behind to scene, handling large-scale and complex payment processes while providing interfaces for web applications and other teams products.
From the beginning of the customer's journey until they purchase, the billing team has them covered!
As a Full Stack Team Lead at Atera, your responsibilities will include managing and mentoring a team of full stack developers, leading a software development squad, planning and executing new projects while overseeing a wide view of the platform, source-code auditing, writing automations, reviewing platform and service designs, and empowering the team to build better products.
You must have an interest in working with colleagues to understand our products and customers to improve existing features and initiate new and exciting ones. As we work directly on the product, hands-on coding as part of the team is crucial.
- Be an experienced team leader with proven leadership skills in an agile environment.
- 5+ years of experience designing and building production-level applications in large-scale SaaS products.
- 3+ years of hands-on management experience.
- Experience with billing domain–must.
- Proficiency in OOP: C# / .Net Core/ Java (or equivalent) and proven experience in complex back-end architecture.
- Proficiency with Angular, React, Redux, Webpack (or equivalent)- an advantage.
- Experience with modern unit testing frameworks and SOLID code writing.
- Understanding of front-end architecture, building large-scale single-page web applications.
- Experience crafting and implementing highly scalable and performant RESTful micro-services.
- Fluency in any database technology (e.g. RDBMS like MSSQL or Postgres and/or NoSQL like DynamoDB or Cassandra).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and colleagues, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip, and lots more!
More about Atera
With the vision to simplify and streamline the work of Managed Service Providers and IT professionals, Atera was built to create one comprehensive solution for next-level IT professionals.
Inside Atera’s powerful all-in-one platform, IT professionals can access every tool they need to save them time, energy, and money, and free them from needing to constantly put out fires, and instead turn them into proactive problem-solvers.
Now operating from our beautiful offices on Rothchild in Tel Aviv, Atera is currently used by thousands and thousands of IT professionals all over the world in more than 105 countries.
As we rapidly grow, our goal remains the same: to transform the IT industry with revolutionary technology, industry-disruptive pricing, all while creating one of the happiest and healthiest work environments in the world. Game on.