A passionate developer who proactively learns new technologies and is able to succeed on your own. You’re able to thrive in fast-paced high-performance environments and enjoy the challenge.
You value flexibility in order to prioritize your personal life without giving up on the technical challenge that drives you to love your career. You’re self-disciplined enough to work remotely and deliver results on time. You strive for perfection and want to improve bad code when you see it.
You’re passionate about ensuring best practices are met, while not compromising on creating beautiful, clean code. Working with the most up to date software tools, frameworks and libraries are your bread and butter. You have a high level of Hebrew (both written and spoken) and conversational English to communicate with both Israelis and international teams.
A Full Stack team responsible for the company’s leading product.
Our team is the first to explore and integrate new technologies and tools. We are responsible for creating API-driven cutting-edge solutions that are disrupting the way Fintech is done. Our microservice-based architecture provides a complex asynchronous distributed system needed for time-critical payment processing and other services, with thousands of transactions per day.
Our team is fully autonomous with complete responsibility for the product pipeline, employing Agile methodology alongside state-of-the-art CI/CD principles.
- Develop end-to-end robust enterprise systems for the Fintech sector using leading frameworks and technologies, with a strong focus on the back end.
- Be part of exploring and integrating new technologies and tools, such as AWS and big data.
- Develop microservices and build multithreaded enterprise applications end-to-end.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve our systems and services.
- Work closely with a other developers to create the tools that will help our partner’s clients grow their businesses
- Minimum 8 years of experience with our stack (or similar technologies)
- 3+ years team leading experience
- Building multithreaded enterprise applications end-to-end using
- This is a back-end heavy role
- Experience working in an Agile
- High level of Hebrew and English (both written and spoken).
The Tech we work with:
- .Net Core,
- Web APIs,
- Microservices approach
- Angular 2+,
- RabbitMQ (or another messaging system)
- unit testing using Jira
- NServiceBus and Elastic Search (a plus)
- AWS is an advantage
Why join us:
We place a strong emphasis on our employee satisfaction and growth. Our team is the backbone of our company, and we are proud to boast an employee-centric and family-oriented culture. Cross River sets aside thousands of shekels for a personal growth plan per employee, per year. In addition, we have regular knowledge-sharing sessions, training and career-growth opportunities.
We promote a work-from-home culture with people located all over the country. This allows our employees unparalleled flexibility to work where and when they want, with hours that are convenient for them. We strongly believe that giving employees this freedom allows them to produce the best work possible.
We are looking for people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other bright, talented people.