Riverside empowers media companies to record podcasts and video interviews remotely in studio-quality. Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by customers such as Spotify, NY Times, Disney, NBC, CNN and iHeartMedia.
In the R&D team we are creating elegant solutions for complex engineering challenges.
We are looking for a motivated manager, experienced in guiding, monitoring and leading a team, with a high level of professional and personal integrity.
You are highly technical and a hands-on manager. Successful at piloting a team toward a common goal, keeping the team in a good spirit despite the challenges, orchestrating, and balancing the business needs and workloads. The successful candidate will come with a start-up mentality (and ideally start-up experience), and strong skill of managing timelines, defining milestones, and delivering accordingly. Problem solver – not afraid to think outside of the box.
About the role
What you'll be doing
- Building highly performant and maintainable web applications
- Leading the development efforts and the feature implementation strategies
- Managing the development team, the sprints, and the source code quality
- Actively participating in the development process of the web platform
- Actively participating in the process automations, architecture, and infrastructure handovers
What you bring to the table
- Solid knowledge of the full stack development profession - DB modeling, backend architecture, API planning, client side data flow, ux implementation
- Strong experience designing web solutions for challenging problems
- Vast experience in implementing web applications from end to end (full stack)
- Ability to manage multiple requesters and priorities, and presenting the opportunities, limitations, trade-offs and bring innovative ideas to satisfy the needs
Required Programming Languages And Frameworks
- Thorough knowledge of React.js
- Thorough knowledge of Node.js, working with MongoDB
- Experience with common web development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with WebRTC both on the client and server (advantage)
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Stock options in the company
- Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Generous PTO
- Lunch stipend
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Fully-stocked kitchen, happy hours, team events
- Amazing Riverside gifts and swag