ChargeAfter is a fast-growing FinTech start-up with offices in TLV and New York.
Backed up by top investors such as Visa, Citi Bank and BBVA, ChargeAfter is a market-leading payments platform shaping the future of multi-lender “Buy Now, Pay Later” financing solutions for the modern enterprise.
Our global financing network facilitates and connects B2C and B2B lenders with merchants, creating a global financing network that enables enterprise brands and merchants to offer real-time, low-cost, flexible financing options to their customers regardless of credit profile.
Here at ChargeAfter, we are building the next unicorn in the Fintech industry and are looking for a talented and success driven FullStack Team Lead to help make it happen!
● Build and lead multifunctional engineering team as a part of growing R&D department.
● Work closely with Product Managers and Designers to implement the best-in-class user experience.
● Be hands-on (~50%); develop, lead by example, push coding best practices and code craftsmanship standards.
● Groom a healthy development process and initiate technical innovation.
● 6+ years of software development experience
● 2+ years as a development team leader in an agile methodology
● Expert level in OO design and strong knowledge development in .Net Core and React technologies.
● Understanding of the full development cycle in cloud-based environment including testing and productization
● Strong management, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
● B.Sc. in Software or Computer Engineering
Nice to Have:
● Experience in working with NoSQL databases
● Knowledge of microservices and event-driven architecture
● Experience working in Lean methodologies
● Knowledge and interest in financial markets and eCommerce
Charge After provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, or disability status.