- Published: May 20, 2021
Our R&D team is growing. The R&D team is responsible for developing Atera’s products and technologies. We are looking for a great Team Lead who thrives on managing a team of crack Fullstack developers and working with product, design and architecture teams to build Atera’s next-generation products.
Your responsibilities will include managing and mentoring a team of Fullstack developers, planning and executing new projects, source code auditing, writing automation, reviewing platform and service designs, and finding ways to empower engineering teams to build better products by default. You must have an interest in working with colleagues to understand our products and customers improve existing features and initiate new and exciting ones. Because we work directly on products hands-on coding as part of the team is crucial.
- Be an experienced team leader with proven leadership skills in an agile environment and the ability to work with top-notch engineers.
- 5+ years of experience designing and building production-level web applicationsin large-scale SaaS products.
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the three AWS/GCP/Azure required.
- Proficiency with Angular, React, Redux, Webpack (or equivalent)
- Experience with modern unit testing frameworks and SOLID code writing
- Understanding of front-end architecture, building large-scale single-page web applications
- Experience crafting and implementing highly scalable and performant RESTful micro-services
- Proficiency in C# / .Net Core
- Fluency in any one database technology (e.g. RDBMS like MSSQL or Postgres and/or NoSQL like DynamoDB or Cassandra)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills