We’re looking for a passionate Full Stack Developer to join our growing team.
vcita was founded with the vision that small business owners deserve better and more fulfilling workdays. We develop smart, cloud-based solutions that help solopreneurs and small teams manage their entire business from a single app. Our solution turns time-consuming tasks like scheduling, payment collection and marketing into simple, one-click operations. vcita manages the entire customer life-cycle, from the first "hello" to the final invoice, empowering small business owners to enjoy their work while we do the heavy lifting.
About the team
Our clients see our CRM as the nerve center of their business. This is where fresh insights emerge every day and where data-driven decisions are made. The Carma’s team mission is to provide clients with a smart CRM that responds to actions and engagement from consumers and supports the customer journey end-to-end.
As a Full Stack Developer you’ll be a key partner in our product development from concept to deployment and beyond.
- At least 5 years of experience with developing production-ready web applications and APIs
- Ability to plan and create pixel-perfect UI according to product & design specs
- Well-versed in coding best practices, agile methodologies, CI/CD, testing
- Passion for learning and implementing new technologies
- Independent, fast learner, creative, great Communication skills
- Experience in developing hybrid / native mobile apps – advantage
- Experience in AngularJS, VueJS, RoR, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, hybrid/ native mobile apps – advantage
- BSc in computer science / elite army unit graduate - advantage