- Published: February 17, 2021
Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!
Cyberbit Range deploys real-world attacks using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques.
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work with cutting edge technologies on cloud-based service of Cyber Training of a super cool and successful company, come and join us!
In this role, you will develop and integrate new and legacy features/components of a world-leader cyber company with the first hyper-realistic simulation platform for cyber that aims to solve the problem of training and skill shortage.
If you have a passion for architecture, classy & clean code, and cloud computing - This is the role for you!
Think you have what it takes? Missing some of our technology stack but you’re a self & fast learner? Talk to us and let’s explore this opportunity together!
Tech stack: AWS, Microservices, Docker, ElasticSearch,.NET CORE/ASP.NET CORE, Angular 7, RabbitMQ, and more!
- Take ownership of a feature/project from requirements to production
- Play a key role in the design, implementation, and deployment of various components and features of a cyber training system, which include
advanced management features and cloud service components Integrate, re-think & re-design on-premises software features to become cloud-ready
- Develop efficient, clean, and practical solutions for complex problems & interesting features
- Constantly learn and improve our process, tools, and services
- At least 3 years of work experience writing code- Angular 2+ and C#
- Proficiency with cloud platforms, AWS preferred.
- Strong system design skills and microservices experience.
- Proficiency with monitoring high-scale production systems, logging, and alerting systems.
- Experience with our stack (RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Dockers) is an advantage.
- Great communication skills – a must!
- Independent can make judgment calls – a must!
- The desire to learn and improve constantly.
- The desire to mentor and support your peers.