At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production - a concept we call “liquid software”. Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced developer to join the Business Applications group - our innovative talented team responsible for the developing of back-office services and the customer portal, as part of JFrog’s R&D department. To join us, you need to be able to think quickly while delivering fast and high quality code, with experience in the latest cloud frameworks and technologies.
As a Full-Stack Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Write high-quality, testable and efficient code for highly scalable Cloud applications
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of functionality and quality
- Act as the technical go-to person for owned domains
To be a Full-Stack Engineer in JFrog you need...
- 3+ years experience as a Full-Stack Developer focused on modern front-end technologies (Vue.js is an advantage) and Java/Node.js
- Good understanding of web applications and microservices architecture and design best practices
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Knowledge and understanding of work in a modern CI environment: Git, Jenkins, Docker, K8S - An advantage
- Experience with TypeScript - An advantage