SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The “Internet of Energy” (IoE) group specializes in making SolarEdge devices smarter and more connected.
We are looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer to join our efforts in bringing the Internet-of-Things to SolarEdge’s devices.
By joining us, you’ll have the chance to develop, test and deploy an IoT server and a RESTful API coupled, web-based, user interface that control SolarEdge’s core products.
You’ll be working closely with the embedded SW teams and UX designers, to provide SolarEdge’s customers, top of the line user experience.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer, you will:
- Develop an efficient and fully-responsive embedded IoT server.
- Design a clear and multipurpose RESTful API.
- Develop web-based user interface for the company’s next generation smart IoT products.
- Build rich React applications with different state-management paradigms.
- Write Test-driven and clean code.
- Work with the embedded SW teams and with adjacent teams such as mobile apps and integration.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software.
- BSC in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent - MUST.
- 2-4 years’ experience in developing web applications and small sized servers – MUST.
- Experience with React, React Hooks & React Context - MUST.
- Experience with Python / C++ / Node.js server and RESTful API – Advantage.
- Experience with test and dev tools such as Puppeteer/Jest/Enzyme - Advantage.
- Experience in developing web/mobile applications or servers for IoT devices – Advantage.
- Self and fast learning abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Great interpersonal skills