Skyline AI has recently been acquired by JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We are now part of a Fortune 500 company, with operations in over 80 countries, a workforce of nearly 100,000 individuals around the world, and annual revenue of almost $20B. Within JLL, we are part of JLL Technologies, a rapidly growing, strategic business group whose mission is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world’s buildings.
The Skyline AI team has been embedded as-is within JLL, to continue our mission of transforming commercial real estate with data science. We are developing a platform that collects data from hundreds of different sources and uses machine learning to extract insights for making fast and optimal business decisions. We have assembled an excellent team of leading data engineers, software developers, designers, product managers, and data scientists working towards this goal.
Our offices are in Tel-Aviv and we employ a hybrid work from home model.
- Best of both worlds - we are a small site (under 30 people) and we operate as we did as a startup, but now with the power and resources of a global Fortune 500 company
- Experience with rich, diverse data - one of the truly unique aspects of our domain is the tremendous diversity of data we work with, comprising dozens of sources and spanning thousands of data points and data types
- Acceleration - we are just starting our next phase of growth, so whoever joins us now will grow with us
- Impact - we are a small team working to impact a multi-billion dollar business
On a typical day, you will:
- Build robust web applications that give a huge advantage to Real Estate professionals by providing them with data, AI, and stunning visualizations to support their workflows
- Be a part of an amazing team and take part in technical discussions, contribute and learn professionally
- Architect our BE efforts and introduce improvements to our APIs, CI/CD, and testing automation processes
- Get the chance to work with some of the best developers in the industry and learn how we build user journeys
- Work closely with our Data Science and Data Engineering teams to build and improve our web applications
- 5+ years of experience in designing and building web applications
- 5+ years of experience working with a variety of databases and a robust data pipeline
- Experienced in working with AWS or other cloud providers
- Strong Knowledge of at least 1 programming language, optimally Python
- Experienced in working with cloud services and entities such as Lambda, Cognito, VPC, DNS etc.
- Knowledge in building engineering workflows like CI/CD and testing automation
- Familiarity with FE and FE technologies, frameworks, and best practices - Advantage
- Familiarity with Serverless architecture - Advantage
- Relevant experience in a data-related field such as data engineer or analyst - Advantage
- A degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field - Advantage
- Take your work, and your fun, seriously