Who We Are:
The 4M story is likely one you haven’t heard before: we are on a mission to create a global map of the subsurface, to do for the world below ground what Google Maps did for the world above. Achieving this goal requires amazing products and technology, which both come from having strong teams built of great people who love to collaborate, innovate, and solve complex challenges.
We Are Looking For:
An experienced full stack engineer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming, with passion for tech to build products that people love.
The web application is part of 4M’s product strategy to create impactful and frictionless accessibility to interactive subsurface mapping for hundreds of thousands of businesses and consumers worldwide.
As part of the application team, you will be responsible for designing and developing front end scalable, web architecture and platform services from end to end. Part of your job is to collaborate with product managers, UX/UI designers, Geo information analysts in order to deliver the best features.
In addition, as a leading developer in the field, you will mentor fellow team members and review outsourced work which we may take advantage of to increase development capacity.
You’ll be a great fit for the Full Stack team, if you’re excited about:
Joining a strong and performant team, which is responsible for building interactive web applications that customers love, which are extracting the value from our unique subsurface infrastructure mapping data.
We are seeking for someone who has:
- 3+ years working with JS MVC frameworks such as React or Angular
- Ability to write high-performance, well-designed, well-crafted, readable, and tested code in a team environment
- 3+ years of programing backend services in python/go/java/scala
- Experience working with both SQL and NoSQL databases such as Redis, MongoDB, DynamoDB or Cassandra.
- Experience with developing and deploying apps to a cloud environment
- Experience working with modern CI/CD tools and processes
- Great communication skills with verbal and written skills in English
- Experience with maps applications - an advantage
- Experience with ReactJS - an advantage
- Experience with Flutter – an advantage
- B.Sc in computer science or similar - an advantage
We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.