- Published: August 25, 2021
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join our core team and build the single source of truth for the financial world. In this role, you will create a platform that is completely changing an industry. The Trullion platform establishes a universal language to allow companies to quantify the value of their business and provides a unified view for CFOs, Accountants & Auditors alike. We are backed by Aleph (Michael Eisenberg), Greycroft (Brentt Baltimore), and financial executives from SAP, Ernst & Young, AirBnB, and Dropbox
- Play a central role in building a complex and large scale platform
- Work closely with the management team to execute on product vision & architecture
- Develop tasks end-to-end, from design to deployment
- Provide scalable, maintainable, and easy to use solutions for our customers
Trullion unifies the unstructured and structured worlds of business finances by reading documents and spreadsheets in any format and translating them into a live 360 data image of a transactional workflow. Our platform leverages AI to automate data entry, saving time and raising the standard of truth in the industry. The source data is always just a click away.
Backed by founders with IPO and “Unicorn” experiences, we stick to our four key values:
- Think BIG. We are ambitious, proactive and we love to challenge the status quo.
- We live by the truth. We uphold the highest standards of accuracy and accountability.
- On Your Side. It’s all about the people. We are family.
- Committed. Committed to execution. Committed to delivery. Committed to excellence.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience in both front-end and back-end development. (Django/React)
- Experience working with databases
- Fast learner with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Team player