- Published: September 25, 2021
Trax is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join its infrastructure Core services team.
As part of this team, you will be responsible for developing, delivering, and maintaining high quality technical solutions that benefits external and internal clients in order to support Trax solutions.
The position is a Full Stuck, Back-end oriented, that includes several platforms.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, highly motivated, self learner and a team player.
- Design, build and deploy Trax core services to support enormous scale in excellent performances
- Develop and support backend services and web applications
- Develop new features and capabilities
- Support production environment
- 3+ years hands on experience in software development
- Experience working with Python/JS
- Experience with large scale production environments and microservices architecture
- Experience in working with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience working with Angular/AngularJS – an advantage
- Cloud Infra, Docker, CI/CD – an advantage
- BA/B.Sc (or higher) degree in Computer Science from known university or equivalent experience from lead army technological units.
Personality key competencies :
- Self-motivated able to maintain progress with little or no supervision
- Fast learner
- Committed to highest quality and seeing tasks to completion
- Team player - can collaborate with team members, product, QA, other dev teams
- Strong communication skills