- Published: July 14, 2021
Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning, and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun, and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. Kaltura has over 700 employees worldwide with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, a refer-a-friend program, and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements below - that's okay, nobody's perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.
Kaltura, a fast-paced SaaS company that develops online video platforms in open source technologies is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our R&D department (Virtual Events product).
As our Full-Stack Developer, your day-to-day will include:
- Taking full ownership over features that are being used by millions of users across the globe
- Designing SOLID, secure & scaled software architecture
- Learning & experimenting with new technologies
- Collaborating with Product Managers, DevOps, and QA engineers
- And of course - writing great, clean & tested code
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a similar field from a known institution
- 4+ years as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience in back-end development with NodeJS/Java/Python/C# (NodeJS - an advantage)
- Experience in front-end development with ReactJS/Angular2+/VueJS (ReactJS - an advantage)
- Experience working in a cloud environment (AWS - an advantage)
- Experience/Knowledge with distributed systems - an advantage
- Passionate about learning new technologies and a great self-learner
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills - Hebrew & English