Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers
Skai and its next-gen, on-demand data platform takes trillions of unstructured and unconnected external data points and turns it into actionable insights. The platform's analytic engines connect disparate data with deep context to help brands in the Food & Beverage and Consumer Packaged Goods sectors better align with evolving trends. Clients include PepsiCo, Nestle, Unilever, Mars, e.l.f., GSK and others. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Qumra Capital, Pitango Growth, and TPY Capital, Signals Analytics is redefining market research for the world's leading brands.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Write technical documentation
- Experience with MySQL database - 2+ years.
- Deep experience in Linux.
- Experience with: API + REST, Apple API - a big advantage.
- Experience with Java - an advantage.