- Published: August 24, 2021
monday.com is looking for a full stack developer to build new features and directly impact the future of our product from UI to database. You’ll join our Framework group based in our headquarters, Tel Aviv, Israel.
About The Role:
- Work with a group of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Work closely with Product and Design, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Our Stack - React.JS, Redux, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
Full Stack Developer (Framework)
monday.com is looking for a full stack developer to build new features and directly impact the future of our product from UI to database. You’ll join our Autopilot group based in our headquarters, Tel Aviv, Israel.
The R&D Team is passionate about building innovative and lovable products, while tackling complex engineering problems at a great scale. We’re accountable for bringing the company’s vision to life by navigating our progress into flawless execution and encouraging full ownership and independence in all projects. The AutoPilot group is where WorkOS is actually built, we build the infrastructure that converts monday into customizable building blocks.
- Strong technical skills and a passion for developing features end-to-end (client and server).
- Experience building a web application from scratch.
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides a great experience.
- Team player, strong communication skills, and empathetic.
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people).